The registration deadline for AP exams has passed. AP Exams can no longer be purchased.
After 11:59 pm on Friday March 8, 2019, AP exams will no longer be available for purchase for the regular fee of $94. Beginning at 10:00 am on Saturday March 9, 2019, AP exams will be available for purchase for $149 (the regular fee of $94 plus a late fee of $55.) NO exams can be purchased after 11:59 pm on Thursday March 21, 2019.Libertyville High School students will be taking Advanced Placement (AP) Exams May 6, 2019 - May 17, 2019.
TO PURCHASE click on the Advanced Placement Testing link on the left side of the screen.
The fee for each exam is $94. Students in our AP Capstone Program (AP Seminar or AP Research) have a modified exam fee of $142.00. Registration and payment for all exams must be received by Friday March 8, 2019. Any registration received after this date will incur a $55 late fee per exam following College Board policy. No registrations or payments will be accepted after Thursday, March 21, 2019.
This year, LHS will be holding two required preadministration sessions for all of our students taking AP exams on Tuesday, April 16th in the Main Gym.
- Students with last names starting with A – L should report at 7:30am on April 16.
- Students with last names starting M - Z should report at 8:00am on April 16.
The purpose of this required preadministration session is to have all of our AP students complete the identification information sections of their answer sheets prior to their actual exam. By completing this administrative exercise, our students will be able to save time and better maintain focus on their actual examination day.
The College Board requires a start time of 8:00 am for morning exams and 12:00 noon for afternoon exams, some which may last until 4:00 pm. Students taking exams should plan ahead and make necessary transportation arrangements. Students must arrive at least 15 minutes minutes prior to the test time. Advanced Placement exams are standardized and require students to bring their School ID, #2 pencils, a blue or black pen, and calculator or straight edge (if applicable).
- Friday March 8, 2019: Deadline for registrations
- Thursday, March 21, 2019: Deadline for late exams – $55 late fee per exam will be charged
- Tuesday, April 16, 2019: Required Preadministration Session – Main Gym: A-L: 7:30am; M-Z: 8:00am
- Friday, April 26, 2019: Last day to drop an exam to receive a partial refund
- May 6 - 17, 2019: Advanced Placement Exams
Visit the College Board at www.Collegeboard.com/apstudents.